US Growth Workshop 4.0
22 Feb, 10:00 AM
01 Mar, 4:00 PM
International expansion is an exciting step in your growth but can be very costly, both financially and with your time. The US has been identified as the main target market for the majority of UK founders we speak to.
Working with our Tech Nation partners, we have designed six key workshops, delivered in-person and online over two days, to help de-risk and accelerate your growth and success into the US.
Each of the interactive sessions is designed to give you practical tools to speed up your entry into the US and demystify common myths and challenges. Led by experts, the workshops will give you honest advice to ensure you can compete and thrive in this new and fast moving market.
The programme is free to join, and we do not take an equity stake in your company.
Limited places are available and you must able to commit to the 2 workshop days.
- In-depth exploration of the most pressing issues you are going to face
- Teaching and discussion with leaders with scaling experience
- Time to focus on your own experience gaps in each area
- Practical tools to build your US growth strategy
- Fast track your knowledge of key elements of US expansion
If you have any queries or want further information please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Who is this for?
Your business needs to meet the following criteria to be eligible:
- If you've received investment: be at a Series A or B funding stage
- Have headquarters in the UK
- Have the ambition to scale
- Not be an agency or consultancy
U.S Embassy, London